12. March 2013 10:59
Good news, i've fixed teamaddins support for Xamarin Studio. You can get it from Addins Manager by using this repository address :
18. May 2012 11:09
Sometime, when configuring TeamAddins from a mac, you can get this error :
TF10131: The workspace name "..." contains more than 64 characters, contains one of the following characters: "/:<>\|*?; or ends with a space. Type a valid name and try again.
It's because your computer name (mac computer name) is not netbios compatible. It's easy to bypass this error. I add in TeamAddins configuration page (found in monodevelop preference page) a way to change (only for teamaddins) your computer name and the name of the workspace.
In this page, you can change your computer name and/or workspace name. It's used only for new repository.
16. May 2012 18:52
You can try this release using http://www.teamaddins.com/monodevelop/3.0 in your monodevelop addin manager.
15. May 2012 22:21
Xamarin release Monodevelop 3.0 today .... and i will release a compatible version of teamaddins by the end of the week.
So bruno ... why "by the end of the week ?"
Because they change the Document object and now use TextDocument .... so i need to change all the merge and diff view ... sorry
17. April 2012 10:02
I'm still alive, and give to you a new TeamAddins version with lot of work.
- New CheckOut command to mimic Visual Studio (I have got a lot of question about how checkOut with TeamAddins)
- Correcting lot of bug with Tfs connection (because a mac computer name is not always a netbios name)
- Addes in SourceControl messages informations about TFS return code (why i cannot checkout, checkin, ...)
- Added 'preference panel' to select new options for TeamAddins
- Added option 'Allow modify unlocked files'. Now you can checkout whitout locking file in TFS
- Addes option 'Auto lock file when checkout' to disable the autoLock file when checkout
- Added 'Check all' and 'unCheck all' button in pending change to help checkin files
- Added 'Resolve' button in pending change to resolve conflict when two user modify the same file in TFS. Popup a Merge dialog to resolve and store modifications.
- Corrected the 'Change', 'and 'Log' pane to correctly view history of changeSet
- Added column inpending change to see version of local file and version of server file
- Implemented the 'conflict' overlay icon to see conflict whit files
- Implemented the 'lock' and 'noLock' overlay icon to see if file is locked or should be
- Added a command to checkout project file (csproj) or checkout all the files in project or solution
Not working until now
- tfsPreview not working. I was unable to show web page from monodevelop to get security token from windows live (only webbrowser trouble in monodevelop, need help on that)
- workItem tracking not fully fonctionnal, i remove the command from this version, i hope to resolve issues in few days
- Connecting to two or more tfs repository at the same time
As always, you can get this update from addins manager in monodevelop (use http://www.teamaddins.com/monodevelop/2.8/main.mrep ) in add-in repositorymanagement
12. December 2011 10:14
Some of you reperted exception connecting to your TFS server. The classical is your computer name (mac) is not compatible with netbios (windows) and TFS Server rejected it.
I actually work for a workaround, addin a preference pane in monodevelop so you can change the computer name send to TFS Server.
The second common execption is the Workspace Name .... visual studio don't ask about a workspace, it's automatic, using the computer name also, so in the next version of teamaddins, i will do the same. For all of you that already created a workspace with the name you like, you can change it in the TeamAddins preference page in Monodevelop preference. I will write a HowTo a the same time i release this version.
I will add also a preview for TFS in the Cloud ( see tfsPreview.com)
I sorry for the delay ... it's a Skyrim effect (too much addictive)
8. November 2011 15:10
Oups Xamarin make somes change in version control with monodevelop 184.108.40.206 .... and teamAddins stop fonctionning. I update the Addins v220.127.116.11 to solve trouble. Go to repository.
Sorry for that, and ... xamarin, don't change too often your versionControl.dll .... please
23. October 2011 22:16
To help users of TeamAddins, I started to write a little HowTo to start with this addins for monodevelop. You can find the first step in my pages.
6. October 2011 10:09
New version for monodevelop release. TeamAddins 2.8.
You can donwload here or use Monodevelop repository